Hajj is a religious place where people from all over the world from Islam community come to visit the place. Hajj Visit requires a special visa for visit.
If you are looking for a visa, you can apply with us.
We have the team of people who can assist you in getting the visa formalities complete in the most convenient manner.
For all the foreigner citizens it is compulsory to obtain the Hajj visa before boarding the flight along with all the details of inward and outward journey.
- A valid passport for at least 6 months after the journey. It should also contain at least 2 continuous empty pages.
- A recent colored passport sized photograph of the applicant.
- The completely filled up application form with black ink along with stamp of licensed travel agency
- The vaccination proof for meningitis and ACYW135 shall be submitted.
- The contact details of family and members traveling together.
- Permanent residential proofs of the country of residence of the applicant.
There are no Embassy charges for visa, whereas the supporting charges has to be paid for other facilities like- food, accommodation, water and transport.
- We can do the other arrangements like ticketing etc on your demand.
- For other details related to service charges and application timings please contact us on below mentioned details.
You can send us the Colored scan copy of the above documents on our mail address. Or e-mail us; our agents will get in touch with you for any other required details.
For further queries please contact us:
Web - www.dubai-visa.org