Dubai is one of the top tourist destinations in Asia. It is the perfect place for a vacation or a break from your daily, mundane routine. Dubai offers something for everyone. You can find the most exotic shopping locations, luxury hotels, leisure offerings, adventure desert safaris, culinary excitement and many more novel experiences in Dubai. Let us look at some of the top reasons why Dubai can be a great place to visit:
1. Landmarks: Dubai is renowned for world-class landmarks such as the Ski Dubai, which is the first indoor ski resort to be constructed in the Middle East; the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the word; the Palm Jumeirah; the Al Maha Resort; and many more. Visiting these landmarks would be a great way to get to know Dubai better.
2. Shopping: Dubai is a shopper’s paradise! One of the most prominent and most identifiable features of this city is its shopping malls. You cannot claim to have explored Dubai to its fullest without visiting its shopping malls during your cheap holidays to Dubai. The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall. This mall is also a partner for the Dubai Shopping Festival. The malls in Dubai are filled with excellent cafes and restaurants, and are the perfect place to purchase authentic local gifts. They are also the ideal place for jewellery, electrical items and clothing. Moreover, a number of malls in the city are tax- and duty-free. It is, therefore, no exaggeration when Dubai is referred to as a shopper’s paradise.
3. Entertainment: This city is mulch-dimensional in its appeal to travelers. It hosts a variety of events, ranging from the Dubai World Cup, Dubai Desert Classic, Dubai International Film Festival, Dubai Fashion Week, Dubai Tennis Open, and so on. Sports, cinema, fashion, shopping, you name it and there is something for absolutely everybody to enjoy. This city is truly universal in its appeal to the global traveler. This city is also a place of fun and excitement for children with its many amusement centers.
4. Beaches: The crystal clear beaches are a huge attraction in Dubai. The coastal area of Dubai is dotted with numerous beach parks and waterfront development initiatives. It is the most idyllic way to spend your day either alone or with friends and family.
5. Desert Fun: Desert safaris, dune-bashing, sand skiing, etc. are all such fun and exciting ways to explore Dubai while making lasting memories for yourself. Travelers can even sit in the desert and enjoy a sumptuous feast while watching a graceful performance by belly dancers.
Dubai is one of the few places in the world that has plenty to offer to just everyone who visits the place. Therefore, do visit Dubai for what could be one of the most invigorating tourist experiences of your life.